We are looking for a passionate and energetic individual to join the team here at the ANNIKA Foundation as the Marketing and Events Coordinator! Click here or see below for a full job description.
Qualified candidates should forward their resume via email to Global Golf Director, Casey Ceman, at [email protected].
Marketing and Events Coordinator
9685 Lake Nona Village Place
Orlando, FL 32827
Founded in 2009, The ANNIKA Foundation provides opportunities in women’s golf at the junior, collegiate and professional levels while teaching young people the importance of living a healthy, active lifestyle through fitness and nutrition.
In addition to grassroots events, the foundation annually conducts five major golf events for aspiring junior girls: the ANNIKA Invitational in Orlando, Fla.; ANNIKA Invitational at Mission Hills in China; ANNIKA Invitational Europe and ANNIKA Cup in Sweden; and the ANNIKA Invitational Latin America in Argentina. In 2013, the Foundation’s reach extended to the collegiate ranks with the ANNIKA Award Presented by 3M (awarded to most outstanding female NCAA Division I golfer) and ANNIKA Intercollegiate Presented by 3M (12-team, 54-hole event in Minneapolis, Minnesota).
Reporting to the Interim President and Global Golf Director, the Marketing and Events Coordinator will be tasked with furthering the brand and initiatives of the ANNIKA Foundation, while assisting with domestic and international event operations.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of the foundation brand and integrate those principles into the foundation’s strategic goals.
- Assist with primary foundation mission and initiatives which are planned and directed to achieve affirmed targets and standards for corporate governance.
- Production of marketing materials to support all foundation initiatives.
- Work with Global Golf Director on all aspects of a golf tournament which include sales, marketing, operations and finances.
- Manage and keep current the content on the ANNIKA Foundation website.
- Produce new content on a regular basis for website and blog.
- Assist Global Golf Director in relationships with foundation partners (Rolex, 3M, Callaway, AHEAD, Cutter & Buck, The R&A, etc.)
- Manage foundation contributions and donor database.
- Work together with other governing sports/golf associations for event execution.
- Explores all areas for developing of the Foundation initiatives domestically and globally.
- Handle administrative needs including the preparation of the Annual Report and donor letters.
- Expand and execute current social media efforts across all platforms.
- Work with third-party to maximize public relation exposure around the globe.
The Marketing and Events Coordinator will be thoroughly committed to the ANNIKA Foundation mission. Concrete demonstrable experience and other qualifications include:
- College degree
- Some golf knowledge
- Must be outgoing and passionate, eager to interact with event participants.
- Proficient in InDesign and Photoshop and experience with graphic design.
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation.
- Be innovative and creative to distinguish foundation events from the competition.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills.
- Knowledge of social media platforms – including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
- Have a positive and adaptable approach to problem solving.
- Salary based on experience
- Performance bonus
- 401(k) match
- Health benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation