The holidays are around the corner. We all have a tendency to indulge ourself this time of year. Here is a good picker upper.
- Crush some Oreos into crumbles
- Place semi sweet chocolate in a small bowl.
- Heat milk and then pour in chocolate. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Whip the cream, Baileys and powder sugar on high for 5 min.
- Divide cream mixture in half. Mix one with the chocolate.
To finish up and serve, alternate the layering in a serving glass with chocolate mix, cream mix and then Oreos.
Sprinkle with remaining Oreos on top.
Delicious and decadent.